Monday, April 27, 2009

Nutter Butter Banana Pudding

One of Ted's favorite desserts is Banana Pudding. One day I was flipping through Southern Home Living when I came across this delicious new twist on banana pudding. So I decided to try it out. In Ted's words, "Fabulous...it's now tied with your strawberry cake as my favorite dessert." Being a new mom, I took a few short cuts. But if you are looking to be a true Betty you can find the original recipe in Southern Home Living's Recipe Box.






Nutter Butter Pudding

1 package of Nutter Butters
1 package of vanilla pudding
1 package of banana pudding
Milk
fresh bananas
cool whip

Break Nutter Butters into pieces. Then mix up the pudding according to the package. Slice bananas. Layer Nutter Butters, pudding, bananas, and cool whip in triffle. Eat and Enjoy a sweet twist on one of America's favorite desserts!

1 comment:

jill. said...

that's funny I tore it out and have yet to make it, just stumbled across your site.... http://seekshalom.blogspot.com/
~ Jill